Successbiz4all Celebrates 2nd month

My blog began on the 16th July and it is exactly 2 months from it now. It is time to share my 2nd month results with you guys again. Once again, thanks for the support.



  • Over 8200+ visits ( 2300+ visits on first month )
  • About 170 visitors daily ( 80 daily visitors on first month )
  • 12000+ page views ( 4200+ page views on first month )
  • Close to 50 newsletter subscribers ( 30 newsletter subscribers on first month )
  • 200+ feed subscribers ( 40+ subscribers on first month )
  • Alexa ranking dropped to around 450,000 ( 1.2 million on first month )

Pretty satisfactory results for me and I will continue to work hard to provide better content for you. Do give me the same support on my coaching blog starting out tomorrow at www.abloggerblog.com


2 comments:

wiehanne said...

Happy 2nd month blogoversary~! You have a wow-ing stat for a 2 months old blog. :) Side note, I can't wait for the contest result. :P

sweetytots said...

i think i visited your blog more that 10 times already to check on the winner of the $50 for your contest.. Sept 15 is the announcement right? please let me win!