Results Of First Contest

Sorry guys for the late post but it is still 16th sept so I do keep to my promise. Ok, the top 3 winners can be seen from the image below:



The winners are:

1st prize : conexantz@hotmail.com ( $50 paypal & $30 Amazon Gift Card )
2nd prize: jiafang86@hotmail.com ( $30 paypal & $20 Amazon Gift Card )
3rd prize: aztala@gmail.com ( $10 paypal & $10 Amazon Gift Card )


I have email the 3 winners to send in their paypal email address. Congrats to the 3 winners and thanks all for your support and contributions to this contest. I will hold up another one at the end of this month and this time round I will try to increase the prizes should I be able to get sponsors for it.

Do continue to come back for more content as well as future contests.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners!

I'll wait for the next contest, maybe I'll be luckier ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to winners